Interior Painters – Minneapolis, St Paul, MN
Homeowners in the area of Minneapolis and St. Paul trust Alltimate Painting to provide and exceptional painting service. At Alltimate Painting, we never compromise on quality and we make sure to follow through with the “little details”. We take pride in providing high end paint finishes and also delivering a service you’ll gladly remember. Please take a look at some of our processes as well as job site photos. When you’re ready please visit our free estimate page. Upon receiving you’re detailed quote we will also provide you with a list of references and a thorough explanation of job materials and labor cost.
Our Process: Interior Painting MN
- Organize supplies so they are out of high traffic areas.
- Preparation including sanding walls, repairing drywall or applying primer.
- Apply first coat of paint.
- Check for small repairs and drywall dings.
- Repair these issues followed by spot priming the areas that were fixed.
- Apply the final coat of paint to the walls.
- Remove tape, check for touch-ups and replace outlet covers.
- Clean the work area
Minnesota Interior Painting Services
Please browse through the services that interest you:
- Wall and Ceiling Textures – Knockdown ceilings, orange peel, popcorn
- Wood Refinishing – General wood refinishing, trim, furniture
- Cabinet Refinishing – Enameling, staining
- Wall Paper Removal – Removal of dated wall coverings
- Drywall Repairs – Skim coating, replacing drywall, patching
FAQs from our Minnesota customers
How do we decide on colors?
Answer: You have two options. First option is we’ll connect with one of our local interior designers for a color consultation. Our interior designer’s have a full supply of color swatches and the expertise of knowing what color combinations work best with other features of your home. As a second option, at the time of the estimate we can supply you with a color fan deck for you to choose colors.
Who will be doing the work?
Answer: Owner Conor O’Keefe will be facilitating operations with his work crew. The crew members are experienced and trained by the owner on the best application techniques for interior painting in Minneapolis and St Paul.
What do we need to do before you start?
Answer: We ask that all items be removed from the walls and most furniture be placed in the middle of the room. We also ask for homeowners to leave in nails where pictures will be replaced.
How long will the painting take?
Answer: If the painting project is longer than one day of work we will provide you with a schedule as to what rooms will be completed each day. You will also be supplied with an expected completion date for your job.
Get A Free Interior Painting Quote
We are dedicated to the quality of our work and do not cut corners. Give us a call at 612-298-2244 to schedule your free consultation or fill out the free estimate form and we’ll call you.